Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rachel's journal entry

Rachel has to write in her journal every day. It has to be at least half a page. She usually complains about having to do it, but does it anyway. Today, however, she had a topic ready to write about. I thought you might enjoy reading it. This is what she wrote...

Once upon a time, there were three little wolves and one big pig. The pig went to the first house made of shoes and the pig said, little wolf, little wolf, let me in. The wolf said, not by the howl, by my howl and my nose, nose, nose. Then the pig went to the next house and said, open the door. The wolf said no and the pig said, I'm moving on. So, he went to the house that was made out of grass and the pig said, just let me in. And the wolf said okay, because he knew that he was not going to eat him. The end!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Too cute!! I love the things she comes up with!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Thanks.