Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I bet you're wondering what I'm doing...

Well, it is time for the Awana Bible Quiz. I am working really hard on getting some flash cards ready for our clubbers. We have some great leaders at our church that created this awesome website with all the information for Bible quiz. I just have to reformat it for flash cards. So, I finished my last book tonight and wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I have been busy. I have taken a few pictures and will be going to a sewing class again on Thursday, so I will post again after that. I got a little money for Christmas and decided to take some sewing classes. I have a class on Saturday to learn how to put in every type of zipper there is. I know that may sound boring to some of you, but I am super excited! Anyway, the kids are good and we are trying to stay warm.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

well, i am excited about the sewing class for you. although, i thought you proabably could teach the class!! :) hope you have fun! and good luck with the quiz thing. you just continue to amaze me. please tell me that you get tired and worn.........then i won't feel so bad about my life. haha!! we are just busy with basketball. i get to work concession stand almost every night this week cause it is the jr. high district tournament. yeehaw. caitlyn is DRIVING everywhere...........she doesn't need her mommy anymore. it's very depressing!!! you just wait!! BUT....it is good to have someone to run to the store for me! i can STAY in my fuzzy slippers all night now! :) the girls also went to Ignite in Lubbock. it's a student conference thing. elizebeth got to meet barlowgirl. it was the coolest thing in the world, just ask her and she'll tell ya all about it! todd agnew was there also. anyway.......guess that's my family update. stay warm and we love you guys!!

Audra said...

Of course I get tired and worn. I just don't blog about it. I will blog a little about my every day life just for you.