Friday, January 25, 2008

My sewing class


Most of you know that I have been sewing for years. Some of you may have even been in 4-H sewing club with me in Clarendon, Texas. Well, I must confess, I have never learned how to put in a zipper properly. There is this little sewing shop here in Beavercreek and the owner chooses projects and then has a class to teach you how to make them. The class I am taking is a Creative Accessories class. We are making some Vera Bradley knock offs. So, I am making a make up bag and a wallet. I have one more class left next Thursday and I will be done. I'll take more pictures then and show you my bag. I am also taking the 'perfect zipper' class tomorrow. I will be learning how to put 6 different kinds of zippers in. Look out, next year, you all may be getting handmade personalized makeup bags for Christmas!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Waiting on pictures of your bag :-)