Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love my new camera!

"Sorting Money" a book from the library.

Hmmm, 2 quarters =50 cents, cool!


Hayden loves his new guitar.

Sarah had to design her own patch for Star Base.

"Flying Toast" is her call sign

I just wanted to share a few new pictures. Hayden wanted a guitar for Christmas so bad, but he didn't get one. Well, he got some money for Christmas, so he bought himself a guitar with the money. He has John tune it for him and love to play it. We went to eat at a place called Potbelly's a few days ago and they had a guy playing the guitar and singing. Hayden watched him the entire time. He kept commenting on different things he was doing with his hands on the strings. He really wanted to learn how to play like that guy. It was too cute.

Sarah finishes her Star Base program this week and got to design her own patch. The people that run the program told her that her call sign is the funniest one they have ever had. Sarah is pretty funny. As a matter of fact, she emailed me today to ask what the weather was going to be for the week. Don't worry, we still communicate around here. I think she would just like a few more pieces of mail in her 'in' box. I emailed her the 7 day forecast.


1 comment:

Candi said...

Logan really wanted a guitar, too. I've looked at a few, but haven't bought him one.

That patch is too cute!!