Saturday, February 2, 2008

And the winner is...

Driftwood...
I love your creativity, enthusiasm and most especially, your participation. This is the most comments I've ever had on one post. It was hard for me to decide with clever titles like "TexaCaliFlorMissTexNewMexihio and beyond", "ramblings from the end of Audie's rope"and "gettin' pruned for Him". I think it is funny that many titles related to my tree theme. Driftwood really seems to fit where we are right now. Just when we thought we were firmly planted, we've been reminded that God sets us afloat, like driftwood, to move us where He wants us. My friend Ronda just sent me this verse. I think it is a great reminder that God knows everything about us, even the places we will live.


From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. Acts 17:26


Okay, here is the prize! A Picfolio minutes album in a chocolate brown with coordinating papers and journal boxes. You can literally create an album in minutes with this set. Congratulations Candi! Who knows, maybe I'll have other contests from time to time. My sister did have a contest for her 100th post and she gave away a few of her favorite things. Who knows, that may be just around the corner...



5 comments:

Candi said...

Thanks, Aud!! I love the album!!

Like I told you, I was being silly with Driftwood--but at the same time, I felt it was fitting!

And--Tammy's entry about "Audie" made me smile. I haven't called you that in a while. I mostly call you Aud--guess I've gotten lazy in my old age--HA!!

AFTexan said...

That was fun! I think Driftwood fits perfect and so does the verse. We're gonna miss y'all shoooow much (as Jesicas says)!

Tammy said...

that is the most awesome title!! and the verse is just perfect!! i love it!

Linda said...

We are praying that God keeps ya'll here so hopefully you won't be "drifting " far:)!!
Linda

Candi said...

Aud, I got the album today. It is so neat--I love it. Now I need to go through my pictures and decide which ones to put in it. I think the colors of the paper would be great to do a set of the fall pictures I took of the boys!!