Friday, July 11, 2008

A Princess turns 13



Kate actually turns 13 on July 23, but we had a party early. She decided to have a princess party. Well, every princess party deserves a princess cake. Some of you may have seen this cake before (Rachel's 5th birthday in Albuquerque). I love making this cake; it is so easy. Much less work than the Wii cake. It is 2 bread pans with one cut in half and turned on its side at each end.
Anyway, as I type, there are 7 girls in my living room floor watching "Grease". The funny thing is that I loved this movie when I was their age. Hard to believe it came out in 1978. Wow, this is the 30th anniversary for Grease. Can you believe that?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Biirrthhdaay Princess Kaaattee...Happy Birthday to YOU! And many more....

Looks like you had a great birthday...we miss y'all.

Candi said...

I'm glad you had a fun party, Kate!! It doesn't seem possible that you are almost 13!!