Friday, July 4, 2008

"I drove a race car, daddy!"

He couldn't reach the pedals, so they let me in with him.

They gave out hot wheels sized cars of the one Hayden drove.


Hayden went to the commissary with me yesterday and there were a couple of race cars there. If you're a big NASCAR fan, I'm sure you could tell me who drives this car. Kasey Kahne? They had his picture everywhere. Hayden didn't care; as far as he was concerned, he drove this car! There was a screen inside the car that let you 'drive' in a race. We were going 120 mph. Hayden probably would have gone faster, but mom was in charge of the pedals.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What fun! Mr. Ward wishes he could have drove a race car.

Happy 4th of July!

Linda said...

Go Faster Hayden faster!
Tee hee hee:)

Tammy said...

Well, I am not a NASCAR expert, but did you PAY ATTENTION to those pics of mr. kahne??? he is a cutie patootie! my brother is all into nascar....i just don't see the point in watching cars go round and round and round for hours! :) but i bet it was fun to drive!