Saturday, May 5, 2007

Got Vera?



Vera Bradley has an annual outlet sale in Fort Wayne, Indiana and the first day of shopping is by ticket only. Well, after hearing about this event, I logged onto the website and found that the only way to find out about it would be to sign up for their email newsletter. I signed up and a week later, got an email that tickets would be on sale February 15. I bought tickets to the 1-5pm sale. (There were 3 different times) I later found out that the morning session sold out and tickets were selling on e-bay for $200 and up. Needless to say, this made me very excited to attend this sale!




My neighbor Dawn and I drove up to Fort Wayne on Wednesday and went to this sale. I have never seen so many purses in my life, EVER! It was so much fun. I had a list, checked it twice and now to see whose naughty or nice... Just kidding, I got about 1/2 of my Christmas shopping done in 4 hours; I think that is a record. Don't look too closely, you may see your Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!

And ....WOW...that is a lot of purses!!

Tammy said...

Cool!!!!!