Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...


Sarah offered an invitation I couldn't refuse. She wanted to take me to lunch for my birthday. "Well, not really on my birthday. Oh, and she can't drive, so technically I would be taking her..." (She cracks me up with her quirky sense of humor.) So, today, I took her up on her offer. (Of course, I clipped a coupon to save her money and we shared our lunch.) It was delicious! Schlotzsky's Turkey and jalapeno pizza and potato and bacon soup...YUM! We couldn't get enough of the soup. It was the best potato soup I've ever eaten. Hey, in 37 years, that's saying something. If I find out the recipe or find a way to copy it, I'll be sure to share. Anyway, it was a great lunch with one of my favorite people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look good. Love Dad

Unknown said...

VERY jealous!!! No Schloskys around here...Glad you enjoyed your birthday lunch!