Saturday, April 17, 2010

Black Bean Corn dip

Need a last minute dip? Try this yummy concoction... I started with a recipe, but as usual, I strayed. Not because I don't think it will be good, but because I usually don't have those exact ingredients. So this was a yummy creation for a last minute dish.

1 can black beans-drained and rinsed
1 can sweet corn- drained
1 can Rotel- drained
1 clove garlic- minced
1 tsp. cumin
1T olive oil
1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese

Combine 1st 6 ingredients in a skillet on Med. heat. Saute' for about 5 minutes to heat through and to let the flavors marry. Add in the cheese and heat until bubbly. Serve warm with tortilla chips. YUM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE black bean corn dip and have never gotten the taste "just right" so I will try this one see! Thanks for sharing!