Monday, October 5, 2009

In my Spare Time...










You may have been wondering what a woman like me does in her spare time. Well, today is your lucky day. I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do, this is one thing I do. I love my sewing machine and don't use it near enough. My sister called a few weeks ago to see if I could make some special gifts for a couple of her friends that were having babies. Of course! She went shopping, sent me the stuff and a color scheme and I started creating some cute little baby things to put on the bag, onesies and burp cloths. I love that everything matches. It was fun to find little animals and only use pink and brown. I love that little pink and brown giraffe. I also adore that little pink duck. She reminds me of a print on a 1970's sundress I think I wore as a kid. So, in my spare time, this is what I do to relax. Well, it's one thing I do.

5 comments:

Candi said...

Thanks, Aud. I love it all so much! I know my friends will, too!

The Austin Family said...

LOVE ALL OF IT!!! Great job!! So precious :).

Linda said...

So very cute!!

Linda said...

So very cute!!

S. Russell said...

Well, speaking for myself, I do love mine!