Monday, October 5, 2009

Hoop Chicks




John is coaching Rachel's basketball team and they are the Hoop Chicks. I love Basketball. Even after all these years, I still love it and have been known to play in our driveway. Rachel had a game on Saturday, so I took my camera and got a few pictures. She played against the daughter of a girl that I played with in High School. This is a great age group to work with. They are really learning some basics of the game, but it can be really intense. Rachel actually had two games on Saturday, but I only went to the second one. John said it was a good thing I stayed at home for the first game. It was a nail biter. I'm the mom on the bench yelling. After the first game of the season, Hayden said, "maybe we should have left you at home". Funny!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Sounds fun! I love their name!