Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally done with the entry


Whew! That was a giant project. We hung the french doors a while back, but sanding, priming, painting, handles, trim... All that had to be done before we could texture and paint the entry way. Well, it is finished. It feels good to have it done. I textured the top of the wall above the chair rail and then painted it a creamy tan color. I told the kids that it looks like my coffee in the morning. Then, on the bottom of the wall, I used paint that was already in the house leftover from a small bathroom. It is a very nice chocolate brown. I love the color combination with the white trim.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

It looks great. How much do you charge? Love to see the updates.

Miss y'all!

the_enrights said...

Looks awesome. I am so glad it's you doing the painting and not me. I did my share in LA.

Linda said...

Looks great!

The Main Family said...

Looks absolutely fantastic. I don't often check blogs, so I've gotten to see the Fast-forward version of your home improvements. Incredible. I love it. I admire your perseverance and pursuit of home creativity. Keep it up!