Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skyview Ranch



Sarah just got back from camp on Saturday. She went to Skyview Ranch for a week. I wanted her to tell you a little about it...

I loved it! They had lots of farm animals. The bunnies were really cute. The day before we went home, they had a rodeo. That was really fun. At the rodeo, they had a port-a-potty that had a tire for a seat. I thought that was really weird. I even used it. My favorite part was the lake and the horseback riding. I got to go horseback riding twice. The first horse I rode was Gordon and the second one was Turk and he was huge. Turk was brown with a big splotch of white on his rear. My counselor said it looked like a big bag of flour was dropped on his behind. The lake was really fun. They had like a big trampoline in the water and an iceberg you could climb up and slide down on, but we didn't get to go on that. When I was over by the trampoline, seaweed was catching on my feet and it felt all weird. We got to ride in paddle boats and that was really fun. Twelve girls were in my cabin. I was in Frontier Gals and it used to be a chicken coop. If I could go back, I would. I had a great time.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Looks like a fun camp, Sarah!! I am glad you were able to go.