Saturday, June 7, 2008

Behind Rachel's Lens

Poor Lily...

Our new runway model


Who knows why she took this? Oh, the head is missing...

And the Photographer herself- Rachel

Rachel has been asking me if she can borrow my camera here lately. I let her use my point and shoot digital. I figure I can erase pictures and she probably can't hurt it. I uploaded the photos yesterday and these are a sample of what I saw. She and Emma dressed Lily up and took pictures. There were about 20 pictures of Lily in that outfit. You know what they say, "you have to take 50 pictures to get 1 really good one". Well, Rachel must have learned that already.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun world Rachel lives in. Thanks for sharing!

Candi said...

That is too funny! I do love seeing what they find interesting! In my house, it appears to be the toilet...LOL!