Thursday, May 29, 2008

I wanna soak up the sun!







My neighbor Lynn had an end of school picnic in the backyard today. The kids had a ball! I love taking pictures outside; it is so much fun to just be a part of the action and capture summer in a picture. As you can see, Sarah is better. I took her to the doctor this morning and her splint came off. They said she looked good and had full range of motion. We did almost have a repeat though. I went down the hill to help a little girl that was crying and slipped and fell and caught myself with my right hand. My Nikon D40 was in the left hand and I couldn't let go to catch myself. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice your body for things like your camera.

2 comments:

Candi said...

I noticed right away that Sarah wasn't wearing her sling....glad you didn't end up with it!

Dawn said...

How fun! Jesica keeps telling me she wants to go back to Ohio to see Hayden. We miss y'all.