Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...






Hayden and Rachel have been watching Food Network way to much. They begged me to let them make my birthday cake. They have been watching Ace of Cakes, the cake challenges and sugar showdowns. They have even designed their own cakes for their next birthday on paper. I offered them a three layer round cake, or the ever popular bundt cake. They went for the bundt cake, although Hayden thought I said "butt" cake. So, here's my "butt" cake! They had so much fun making the cake and frosting it was even better. It was great! (Yes, it was April 11th, but I didn't get my pictures on until today.)

6 comments:

Candi said...

Well, I know I told you on your birthday, but I'll say it again...

Happy Birthday!!

They did a good job on the cake!

Clara said...

Happy Birthday (late!) Audra, I posted somewhere down below, after I read all the latest...but wanted to post here so you'll see it :) Sorry I'm behind the power curve with Birthday Wishes! It's been crazy here :)

Tammy said...

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear audra!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to you!!!!!

NEXT year.......just for fun........let's have our party TOGETHER!!!!! :)

I love you bunches and wish you many, many more happy days!!!!!

Tim said...

Audra, Happy Birthday! ( a little late)

The cake looks yummy; the kids did a great job! Kristin

AFTexan said...

We miss y'all so much! I'm sorry we couldn't be there for your birthday. It looks like you had one of the best birthday cakes EVER! Rachel already looks older than when we left a few weeks ago.

Love from Georgia,
Dawn

the_enrights said...

Ace of Cakes is a great show!