Friday, April 25, 2008

78 Degrees!

Fill 'er up!

Look out Hayden

Run!

Hayden and Luke (say it fast, and Hayden thinks he is in trouble)

"Hayden Luke!"

Yippee! It is warm today. I know, for most of you that read this blog, it's been 78 already. For some of you, it was probably 78 degrees in January. Well, we are thrilled to wear flip flops and shorts.

Hayden had a friend over today and they had a water gun fight in the front yard. We have them often around here. Well, at least in the summer. I need to restock the water gun supply; we seem to be running short. I just wanted to post a few pictures since most of the pictures from our neighborhood are of Hayden and about 12 girls. We've had Luke over a couple of times and they have a lot of fun together. I think when we move, we're going to have to go through the neighborhood and make sure there is at least 1 boy around his age.

1 comment:

Candi said...

I happen to know a little boy in my neighborhood close to his age :-)!