Saturday, March 15, 2008

And the winner is...

Jenni Miller

Thank you all so much for humoring me. I got comments from people that had never left comments before. Feel free to leave comments on other things. For me, since my blog is only open to friends and family, it lets me stay connected to you. You can kind of feel like you're my neighbor even though you're thousands of miles away. I hope that you enjoy getting a glimpse into our lives. I encourage you all to start your own blog. It is not difficult. You just follow a few simple steps and then the actual posting is like typing an email and attaching photos. You don't have to do anything fancy. You don't have to know Html code. Just think, if you all had a blog, I could feel like your neighbor! It has been a great way for us to keep in touch with our friends and family.

Jenni, I'll drop your goodies in the mail next week. Thanks for being a great friend! Hopefully we'll be closer soon so we can visit your family. No word yet on a job, but I'll let you know when it comes.

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Thanks Audra! I love to catch up with all of you. Keep me posted on the job search.

Tammy said...

what? you want US to write on here?? that would take effort....and brain cells. :)
Johnny Mangum's mom passed away. You can go to robertson's funeral directors and sign the online guestbook. just a little FYI.