Saturday, March 22, 2008

7 Facts about me...

I have been tagged by my sister. She is a real blogger. I just blog for family and friends. So, I'll play along. Well, I'll play, but just like I cook, I'll change the rules. I am supposed to tag seven people at the end of my post. The only problem is that my blog is private and you can't link back to it. So, I'll post the 7 facts about me just for fun! Here are the rules in case you want to know which ones I broke.

Rules are:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact #7...
I used to watch Hee Haw growing up. When John and I were in Florida, we actually played the 'corn field couple' in a church skit. Hee Haw!

#6
I love Clearance racks! And Thrift shops.

#5
I talk to my sister Candi almost every day. We went 4 days this past week without talking and it felt like something was missing. I love talking to her and hearing about her day. We've always said that if we outlive our husbands, we'll move in together and do everything together.

#4
My all time favorite candy bar is a Symphony bar with toffee and almonds.

#3
I have a fear of public speaking. That being said, many of you have heard me do it several times.

#2
I love to cook, but I hate to bake. Kind of funny since baking is a science and has to be exact. If you know me, you know I like things neat and organized, but when it comes to cooking, I like to play in the kitchen, come up with my own recipes, test things for freezer friendliness... Baking does not work that way. I remember coming up with my own dishes when I was in middle school and high school and testing them on my family.

#1
My favorite thing to do after the kids are in bed is to sit down with my husband, have some popcorn and m&m's and watch HGTV, Food Network or TLC. He is so sweet to spend time with me doing something I enjoy. (I love you John!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I love you too, Sweetie! I enjoy those moments the most too.

John

Candi said...

Awww....thrift stores and clearance racks....does it get any better??

I love talking to you, too---but I'm sure you already knew that :-)!!

Thanks for playing along!

Clara said...

Hey Audra! I'm sorry I am late getting you birthday wishes!! It's be crazy around here :) I still admire you so much for doing such an awesome job with your 4! It was fund to catch up on your blog..where exactly are you these days? Still in Ohio?