Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Littlest Reindeer




Rachel had her 2nd grade musical tonight. She has blossomed into a performer. She sang every song and did every motion. I don't know if you remember last year's performance... she didn't move. All hands were up in the air, except for Rachel's. It was too funny! Well, tonight, was much different. She had such a good time and did a great job. It was really fun to watch her perform. I included the group picture, but couldn't really make it much better. I'd need a better camera for that. A point and shoot just doesn't work well in a poorly lit room when you are sitting far away. It just gives you an idea of the stage... I just wanted to share.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Awwww...she's growing up!! Good job, Rachel!!

Tammy said...

aww, she's so cute! and hayden too. and John, I think there was a SLIGHT hint for Audra's christmas gift there...........she NEEDS a new camera!!! :)