Saturday, December 29, 2007

I got a Nikon D40 for Christmas!



Ever since I had my 35mm SLR die several years ago, picture taking has not been the same. Point and shoot cameras are great, but you don't control anything. There is nothing like the feeling of a big bulky camera in one hand and the lens you are controlling in the other! A digital SLR just seemed a little too expensive, okay, a lot too expensive. I'm cheap! If I could get it at the Thrift shop, that would have been great, but no such luck. Well, this year, John decided I needed a new camera. He got me a Nikon D40 and I feel like a new woman! I forgot what I had been missing. Thank you sweetie! I can officially call this my BEST Christmas present ever. (My new laser level is a close second)

2 comments:

Candi said...

Have fun with your new camera!!

Candi said...

Hmmmm....I think you must be too busy with your new camera to post the pictures you're taking with it!! :-)