Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chicken Enchilada Pizza



My dad called yesterday and told me about this new pizza he had at a local pizza place in Clarendon. Chicken Enchilada Pizza. He told me all about it and I decided to try it tonight. We had some friends over and enjoyed our weekly pizza night with a twist. This was a great experiment and it will be on our menu from now on. We all enjoyed it! The recipe? Well, if you like hot stuff, then you have to try this.

Chicken Enchilada Pizza:

Pizza Dough (I get mine at Sam's in the cafe)
Green Enchilada Sauce
Grilled chicken breast sliced into bite size pieces
Colby jack cheese
Diced tomatoes
Diced onion
Diced Green chilies (Fresh roasted if you have them)

Roll out the dough, spread with enchilada sauce and pile on the toppings. Bake at 400 for 23 minutes. YUM!

2 comments:

Suzann Soliz said...

that looks so delicious!
i am glad that you shared the recipe! my family will definitely have to give it a try~!

Anonymous said...

I told you it was good !!!!! Love Dad