Monday, March 1, 2010

10 years old...my how time flies






Well, Rachel will turn 10 this week. We celebrated her birthday a little early with a party this weekend. She celebrated with a Winter Olympic Party. We recorded the figure skating for them to watch since it was not on Friday night. They also played Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games. The funny thing was that I thought I was going to have a hard time getting them to go to sleep, but at 11pm, we put a movie in and didn't hear a peep out of them. It was a super fun party. I can't believe she is 10.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Glad you had a fun party, Rachel. I can't believe you are going to be 10 either! Time is going by so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me!! Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love PaBob and MeMe

AFTexan said...

What FUN!!! Rachel looks like the only one not acting all crazy! So serious, at least for that moment. Cake was cute too!