Friday, July 3, 2009

New Blog Title

Well, about a year and a half ago, I had to change my blog title. Remember..."Texas Roots with Air Force Branches". We were no longer in the Air Force and that no longer fit who we were. So, not knowing what to change it to, I had a contest... Ah, it's all coming back now. So, I've decided that though we may still be "Driftwood" in this world, it was a temporary name. I am not having a contest this time. I have been thinking about this for a while and had several ideas, but finally settled on "Just a small town girl...". I've always been a small town girl at heart. The Air Force may have taken us all around, but I was still a small town girl. Now, I am back in a small town in Texas and I love it!

Also, I've made this blog public so I don't have to update my blog and facebook separately. I can just add a link when I update my blog. Also, this way, my dad doesn't have to remember his password.

I hope you enjoy the new look and maybe some new content every once in a while...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a fitting name for a wonderful girl...with a fab. family! We miss y'all!

Audra said...

By the way, the new look is thanks to my non-html challenged sister. Thanks Candi!