Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Dallas

We went to Dallas for Thanksgiving and celebrated with John's family. We had a great time. We had great food, played games, watched movies and just relaxed. Brace yourself, I didn't even go shopping on Black Friday! I did go to Costco on Saturday with Carol. I love going to Costco; they have great stuff. We love being this close to family. It only took us 6.5 hours to get there. I know some of you probably think that is crazy, but after living 2 days away, this is close!


Rachel, Hayden, Sarah & Clancy (Kate was reading Twilight)


Hayden & Rachel climbed that tree every time they went outside.




A little peace and quiet (10 people and 2 more dogs inside)


"Chef" Jordan treated us to a great meal

Rock Band!

2 comments:

Clara said...

Wow! You are a busy lady! Caught up on your blog, and it made me so homesick for Texas...it's snowing like crazy out...eventually I will get some pictures up..miss you, and hope everyone is doing well!

Candi said...

Looks like everyone is having fun!
We had a great visit with Shaine's parents and it made me wish I was closer to family!