Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Lights!


This is the first year that we have put up Christmas lights on our house. Usually, we have some lighted garland around our door, but that's about it. This year, we were able to put our tree exactly where we wanted it and put up Christmas lights. John did a great job! I got all the decorations up inside and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. As a matter of fact, it snowed here today. Texas snow that is...snow and blow all morning, nothing stuck and this afternoon, the sun is out. Much different than Ohio! And did I mention it was 70 degrees yesterday? What they say about Texas weather is true. If you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it is sure to change.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks great John! I bet it is really nice to have your own home to decorate. Maybe you'll get some real snow around Christmas or after - as I recall, when it does really snow there the drifts can reach your roof!

Heather said...

Oh it looks beautiful Audra! You are so talented and nurturing. Merry Christmas to all y'all! :) Miss you and sending our love.

Candi said...

It looks great! This shot shows off your nice sized yard, too!

Linda said...

Looks great:)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cows! I miss a few weeks of checking in on your blog and I miss a lifetime! :) You guys look like you're doing great back where you belong... in TEXAS.

I'll have to send you an invitation to my facebook because that's where I keep all of my pictures and updates. Do you still have the same hotmail accnt or something new now?

I'm sure you guys are having a wonderful holiday season and hope your Christmas is as fun as always! Baby day is Jan 6th for us unless God has other plans and allows me to go into labor sooner... Please Lord Please!

Love and miss you guys!