Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PWOC retreat




I just got back from the retreat I was working on. It was such a great weekend. Our speaker was Francine Saffold and she spoke on being prepared for the bridegroom. Her study was amazing! The retreat was at Miami University in Oxford Ohio. The campus was beautiful. I had a great time and wanted to share some of the photos. I didn't think I would be here for this retreat, so it was a huge blessing to be able to spend time with these ladies that I have grown so fond of. This is an amazing group of women.

You know when you're a mom, it feels like you come home and hit the ground running... We are celebrating Sarah's birthday a little early by letting her have a party with her friends before we move. She is having a Wii party and I am attempting a Wii cake. I'll let you know how that turns out.

The month of May already has us busy as I'm sure most of you are. We should know where we are going to be moving by the 15th of May. I'll be sure to let you know. For now, we are excited that our kids get to finish school in Ohio.

5 comments:

AFTexan said...

I'm glad everyone had a fun time. Watching the slideshow makes me feel a little homesick for y'all. I wish I could have been there. I also know God puts in places for a reason and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us in GA. I miss y'all. Thank you for sharing the great pics. I love the one of Ronda on the statue. Waiting to hear from you for more info...

Love from GA,
Dawn

Tammy said...

How cool!!!
ONE of these days.you and I can go on a retreat together......we can have our own retreat.......I bet it was awesome!
I'm glad the kids get to finish school out up there and I pray that God is preparing the way for the next adventure in this journey called life!

Candi said...

Looks like you had a great time--love the Sonic pic! I think that burger is as big as your head!!

Audra said...

The burger was almost as big as my head and I couldn't eat it all, but it sure was yummy!

Clara said...

Hey Audra, I loved all the PWOC pics! I can't wait to meet all those wonderful ladies and see Ronda again. I wish you were still going to be there!