Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Before


A new tool ...

Measure twice, cut once.

We have holes.

Having fun?

Kate is bright!

Ahhh, new lights!


When we moved into our house, we loved everything about it except the kitchen lighting. It had one center light and a North-West facing kitchen window. It was pretty dark to say the least. I have been known to take my dish over to the kitchen window to make sure what I'm cooking was done. Well, not anymore. Happy early Mother's Day! I got exactly what I asked for...kitchen lighting. What a difference. My dad came for the day and he and John got it done. The planning and placement took most of the time. Planning is crucial when it comes to kitchen lighting. We had things in the attic to deal with that you just don't think about when you're looking from inside the kitchen. It looks amazing. I am very happy that we didn't have so much going on that we couldn't do it. Thank you John! And, thank you dad! I love it!

2 comments:

Darlene Jones said...

love it!!! i have can lights all throughout the house, (thanks to a friend who is an electrician)they are wonderful:-)
so happy for you girl, it looks awesome, beautiful kitchen!!

AFTexan said...

Your future's so BRIGHT!!!! That is great and I know you love it! Miss you friend.