Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hayden's big game


Today, I didn't have to keep score and I was able to watch the game and take pictures. It was much more fun than trying to keep score and be the babysitter of the bench and the mom that wants to take pictures all at the same time. A bench full of 5-6 year old boys is the hardest thing to control. They are in play mode; it's almost like they aren't mature enough to handle that part of the game. Hopefully it gets better. Today, one of the other moms said she was going to keep track of how many times she had to tell each kid to sit down and then they would have to run that many laps. I don't think that is a bad idea. It was a great game and the kids had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Ha! I was dugout mom on Saturday. I was telling Lori (our mail lady) on Facebook that they don't keep score in t-ball and she said something about some parents do on their own anyway and asked if I did. I told her I was dugout mom and barely even got to watch the game. I do know that one of our boys caught a ball getting one of the kids out, and I don't think they got any of our kids out, but that is all I know. LOL!

Dawn said...

Way to Go!!! Baseball is so much fun. Jes is playing Tball too, but the are just learning fundamentals and not many games. Tell Hayden Jesica thought it was fun seeing Hayden playing ball. We'll send pics of Jes soon.