Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Saturday on the square

I love Rachel's funny 'cowgirl' hat.

Sarah's fancy hat.

another try

They had so much fun!

The courthouse is undergoing renovations. I thought it would be fun to scrapbook later.

Saturday, I took Sarah and Rachel to lunch. (Kate was at a UIL competition.) After lunch, we stopped by at this little shop called Vintage Funk. They had some really great old hats, so we decided to try them on. Sarah thought they were so cool. I tried to get a picture of all three of us, but apparently, I need longer arms. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share. I'll tell you more about UIL later.

By the way, John and I are on facebook. If you are on, look us up. It has been fun to reconnect with friends we'd lost touch with. I still like doing the blog to tell about what we are doing, so I won't stop that. Just thought I'd let you know that we are on facebook.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Looks like fun! Hmmm. Wonder if I could get away with doing that with my boys....LOL! A girl would be fun!