Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jump Rope For Heart- Hayden



Hayden has been preparing for Jump Rope for Heart now for weeks. They get the kids all excited about the big event. Local businesses even donate money to be used toward door prizes for the kids that raise money. Hayden was so excited. He kept telling me that he could only jump backwards. I wasn't sure he could jump at all, honestly. I went to watch him today. He was so funny. He could only jump backwards. He didn't just swing it and then step over; he jumped faster backwards than some kids did frontwards. It was so fun to watch him. I had to post this video. Rachel will have her big day on Friday. I'll update with her pictures then.

Waiting for his turn

Look at the excitement...

the concentration!


1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh my word....those pictures are too funny!!

Hayden, you did a great job!!