Sunday, June 12, 2011

There's A First Time for Everything...





Three Campers ready to go...


Hayden's Cabin


Rachel and her new roommates.

Hayden's first time to go to camp!



Well, it's taken 15 years for this to happen, but all our kids are off to camp and to visit family this week. A week alone...

Day 1- movie (X-Men) Check!
Day 2- dinner with friends
Day 3- dinner with husband!
Day 4- paint the town red, oh wait, I mean paint the office tan. ( Boring, I know, but it's what I do)
Day 5- a little shindig at my house (thirty-one party)
Day 6- Children return home refreshed, renewed, and ready to spend the rest of the summer together!


Hey, one can dream! I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the feeling !!!
ENJOY IT!!!! Love Dad and Meme










enjoy