Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meet the Buffs...















West Texas A&M University recently had a basketball camp for FREE! All the Buffs and Lady Buffs came out on a Saturday to play with the kids and teach them some ball handling skills. I thought I might drop the kids off and come back later to get them. NO! Once I was there, I couldn't make myself leave. There is something still in me that LOVES basketball. I'm quickly approaching 40. I thought I would have outgrown it by now, but I haven't. So, we all had a great time! Hayden and Rachel thought it was really cool to meet the players, the coaches and to play where the Buffs and Lady Buffs actually play.

Did I say I love living in a small town? This is just one reason why. No other town we've ever lived in has done anything like this. I LOVE it!

No comments: