Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've gone bananas!

Bananas on Parade

Dancing with the stars Banana


Hummingnana

Hulanana


Peg leg Bananarrr

ipod Ba-nano

Dawn and I hosted a Tupperware party a few days ago in my home. It was the best home show of any kind that I have ever been to. It was a banana split party and you had to bring your own banana dressed up for a contest. The Tupperware lady gave out 'tupperbucks' for all kinds of different things like: being on time, bringing a friend, decorating a banana, if it had eyes, arms, legs... I loved seeing everyone show up with their decorated bananas. I had to share some of thephotos with you.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Man...some of those really turned out neat!!!

Ipod banano....LOL!!!

Tammy said...

ok..........that is the cutest idea ever!! i bet it was alot of fun!

Tammy said...

oh, and my fave would have to be the dancing with the stars one...and of course the ipod. :)

Linda said...

Tha Tupperware party was definitely top bananas !!!